Video Games teach us things. Old video games taught me most of what I know. Most of what I know is illogical.
Super Mario Bros. 3
- Racoons can fly.
- If you run out of money or ammo human hearts will do the job just fine.
- Pumpkins can kill super heroes.
- So can everything else.
Mike Tyson's Punchout
- Size doesn't matter. :(
- Noah single handedly captured all the animals for the ark and carried them to the ship.
- Aliens drink Pepsi.
- Emptying your pool will cause a nuclear explosion.
- Bubbles can support a persons weight as long as they jump up and down quickly.
- Scissors beats electricity. Yeah try sticking a pair of scissors in an outlet and see if you beat it.
The Legend of Zelda
- Ladders are for crossing rivers.